Anda And Methi Pakora Recipe
|Anda And Methi Pakora Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||6.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Fenugreek Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 4-5 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 2 Ginger (chopped)
- 3 stalks Spring Onions (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Gram Flour (besan)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds (ajwain)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Soda Bicarbonate
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
How to make Anda And Methi Pakora:
- Boil the eggs till hard and well cooked. Drain and dunk in cold water. Remove the shell and chop the eggs.
- Mix fenugreek leaves (methi), coriander leaves (dhania), onion, ginger, green chillies and spring onions in a bowl and add gram flour to it and mix well.
- Now add carom seeds, red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, soda bicarbonate and salt to it and mix well.
- Add chopped boiled egg to the mixture and splash a little water and combine the ingredients well.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat sufficient oil. Now take a spoonful of the egg mixture and gently fry it in the oil.
- Fry the pakoras in small batches till golden brown in color and perfectly cooked.
- Drain into a paper towel.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney or dip.