Andhra Brinjal Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2014/07/vankaya-gasagasala-kura-recipe-brinjal.html
|Andhra Brinjal Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3-4 Green Chilies
- ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt to taste.
- 4- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- •250 gm (8 ½ oz.) Brinjal
- •3-4 Onion medium sized.
- •3 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
How to make Andhra Brinjal:
- Make a mixture by adding garam masala powder, salt, green chilies, red chili powder, coriander leaves, onions and ginger garlic paste.
- Take the brinjals and cut middle to it without breaking the full brinjal shape.
- Fill the brinjal with prepared masala.
- Take a pan and put oil on that.
- Add the masala stuffed brinjals and stir- fry it.
- Let the brinjals to cook in a low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Once the brinjals half cook then add the remaining masala and mix well and let it cook again.
- Put coriander leaves.
Serve with hot rice.