Andhra Chicken Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.indiamarks.com/recipe-for-kodi-vepudu-andhra-chicken-fry/
|Andhra Chicken Fry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||7.6 / 10 (18 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 1kg Chicken (cleansed)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (flakes)
- 3 tbsp Coconut (grated)
- 2 ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 ½ Cinnamon Pieces
- 100 gm Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- A bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt (or as desired)
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 2 Bay Leaves
How to make Andhra Chicken Fry:
- Clear the skin of the chicken, clean then heat it in a saucepan at low heat.
- Add to it turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp of salt then stir it well and cover it tight, allowing it to cook tender with its own liquid.
- For smooth paste grind the ingredients like ginger, garlic, cumin seeds and coconut all together.
- On to a medium heat stove, place a non-stick vessel and pour the oil to it for boil
- Lower the flame then pour oil into it.
- Add cinnamon, cloves , bay leaves and chopped onions to it.
- Stir fry till golden brown.
- Mix the paste now and stir for three minutes till it becomes little brownish.
- Convert the boiled chicken from the utensil to the pan and sprinkle red chili over it.
- Pour water over it now and allow it to dry.
- Sprinkle the Garam Masala powder over it and stir it well.
- For garnish sprinkle coriander leaves over it.
Best serve it hot with roti or rice or bread.