Andhra Coconut Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.nandyala.org/mahanandi/archives/2006/02/16/coconut-chutney-kobbari-pacchadi/
|Andhra Coconut Chutney Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 250 Gms of Coconut(Grated)
- 1 pinch of Mustard Seeds.
- Tamarind (2 leaves)
- 4 Curry Leaves
- Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Glass water
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Leaves (for Garnishing)
How to make Andhra Coconut Chutney:
- Take a mixer or Grinder add grated coconut, 3 red chilies, tamarind, salt and glass of water and grind it.
- Once done with grinding, take a pan and add oil and heat.
- Now add mustard seeds, 1 red chili and curry leaves.
- Then add ground paste and mix well.
Serve with dosa, idly.