Andhra Tomato chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://secretindianrecipe.com/recipe/andhra-tomato-chutney
|Andhra Tomato chutney Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- Ripped medium sized Tomatoes. ( Wash and chop it)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 3 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1tbsp Ginger garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Andhra Tomato chutney:
- Take a deep fry pan add oil and heat it.
- Add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Add washed and chopped tomatoes and fry it for 5 minutes
- Cover the lid and cook in a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it is done, mash it lightly with spoon and cover the lid once again for 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and mince it well and cover the lid for 5 minutes.
- Finally add salt and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and serve it.
Serve with dosa, idly.