Andra Brinjal curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2014/07/vankaya-gasagasala-kura-recipe-brinjal.html
|Andra Brinjal curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 (300g) Brinjal
- 1 tbsp Chilly Powder
- 1 Pinch of Turmeric
- ½ Ginger (pieces)
- 2 Garlic (Cloves)
- 2 Green Chillies(chopped)
- Salt to Taste
How to make Andra Brinjal curry:
- Heat the pan and add oil to it .
- Later, add chopped Ginger and Garlic paste, and stir it well.
- Add chopped onions and Green Chillies to the mixture and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Then add chopped Brinjal and let it mix thoroughly with the above mixture and then add salt, turmeric and chilly powder in to it.
- Let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes [stir it occasionally] The dish is ready.
Serve it hot with roti