Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
|Angel Hair Pasta Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 10 Ounces frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 Cup chicken broth
How to make Angel Hair Pasta:
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and stir until chicken is well cooked.
- Take out the cooked chicken and drain it on paper towels.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in same skillet.
- Add broccoli, carrot and garlic.
- Cook the mixture for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Return cooked chicken to the skillet.
- Add basil, chicken broth and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Place the cooked and drained pasta in a large bowl.
- Top with the above prepared chicken mixture.
- Serve immediately.