Angel White Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blackdogfoodblog.com/angel-food-cake-with-white-chocolate-frosting/
|Angel White Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1½ cups Maida
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- 3 Egg Whites
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Milk
How to make Angel White Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °C.
- Grease a baking pan with little butter and flour.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Whisk sugar with butter in a separate bowl until light and creamy.
- Add egg whites, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla essence and continue whipping at low speed.
- Mix in flour and milk, one at a time, and whip until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.