Apple And Almond Halwa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://shopping.zeenews.com/entertainment/gourmet/janmashtami-recipes73.htm
|Apple And Almond Halwa Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||5.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 4 Apples (grated)
- 1 cup Almonds
- 2 Green Cardamoms
- 2 inch stick Cinnamon
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Pure Ghee
How to make Apple And Almond Halwa:
- Parboil the almonds and blend to make a paste.
- Heat oil or ghee in a thick bottom pan and add grated apples and sugar to it and cook stirring till the texture begins to change.
- It is essential to add sugar along with the apples, so that the apples do not get completely mashed.
- Add cinnamon sticks and whole green cardamom and stir it well. Add the almond paste and stir cook on high heat for 2-3 min.
- Reduce the flame and add milk powder. Stir and cook on low heat till you get halwa consistency. Serve hot at room temperature.