Apple And Pumpkin Soup Recipe
|Apple And Pumpkin Soup Recipe|
||50 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Tart Apples (peeled & finely chopped)
- 3 cups Pumpkin (canned)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Cream (half-and-half)
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
How to make Apple And Pumpkin Soup:
- Take a large saucepan and put butter in it. Sauté chopped onions and apples in it, for 3- 5 minutes or till they become tender.
- Now stir in flour and blend well. Further, beat in the broth.
- Add pumpkin, ginger, chicken broth, apple juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and brown sugar and bring the mixture to boil.
- After the mixture fluffs up, reduce the heat to simmer and keep it for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Process the soup in blender, in fractions and pour it in bowl. Keep it in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook the soup for 5- 10 minutes before serving, stir and garnish with cream.