Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blog.cookingchanneltv.com/2011/11/16/kelsey-nixon-thanksgiving-essentials-apple-bread-pudding-recipe/
|Apple Bread Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||150 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Apples (peeled and chopped)
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- ¾ cup Apple Juice
- 2½ cups French Bread (cut into 1-inch pieces)
How to make Apple Bread Pudding:
- Melt butter in a 2-quart casserole.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar and apples. Mix well.
- Beat eggs, milk, and apple juice together in a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining sugar and bread pieces. Pour over the apples.
- Pour ¾ cup hot water in a slow cooker and place an aluminum foil on it.
- Place the casserole dish on the ring of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, for about 2½ hours.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.