Apple Charlotte Recipe
|Apple Charlotte Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 6-7 White Bread Slices
- 25 g Butter
- 450 g Apples
- 50 g Brown Sugar
- 1 Lemon (rind & juice)
How to make Apple Charlotte:
- Peel off and core the apples. Cut them into slices.
- In a pan, boil the apples with sugar till they are just tender.
- Slit the crust of the bread slices and melt butter in a pan.
- Smear butter in the pudding basin evenly.
- Dip bread slices in the melted butter and line up in the pan, ensuring that there is no gap between the slices. Keep one slice aside.
- Pour the apple mixture over the slices evenly & cover the top with the last slice.
- Squeeze on lemon juice.
- Bake it on medium heat for about 30 min or until it turns golden brown.
- Serve it with lemon rind and vanilla custard.