Apple Cider Salad Recipe
|Apple Cider Salad Recipe|
- 6 Ounce Pack orange flavored gelatin
- 4 Cups Apple cider
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1 Apple, unpeeled and sliced
- Juice and grated rind of one lemon
How to make Apple Cider Salad:
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups hot cider; stir in raisins.
- Let cool. Add remaining 2 cups cider; chill until it attains consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Stir in chopped apples, celery, lemon juice and rind.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 6 cup mold. Chill until set.
- Unfold onto lettuce leaves and garnish with apple slices.