Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://pinchmysalt.com/apple-cinnamon-buttermilk-cake/
|Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 125 g All Purpose Flour
- 125 g White Butter
- 125 g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored & sliced)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Few Walnuts
- Few Raisins
How to make Apple Cinnamon Cake:
- Sift flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat white butter with sugar in a separate bowl until light and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Separate the mixture into 3 parts.
- Blend the first part with the egg mixture.
- Add in the second portion and stir well.
- Pour in the third part and beat for 10 seconds at high speed.
- Butter a baking pan and pour in the batter.
- Set the oven at 150°C and bake it for 30-40 min.