Apple-Cinnamon Farfel Kugel Recipe
|Apple-Cinnamon Farfel Kugel Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Egg Whites (stiffly beaten)
- 1 cup Matzo Farfel (a cracker like flat bread)
- 2 large Apples (peeled, cored and shredded)
How to make Apple-Cinnamon Farfel Kugel:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Now take a large bowl and combine the water, farfel, sugar, apple, and cinnamon.
- Add in the egg whites and whisk the mixture so that it becomes smooth.
- Now pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and dust the top with cinnamon powder.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
- Apple-Cinnamon Farfel Kugel is ready to serve.