Apple Coffee Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.paragarys.com/?attachment_id=4663
|Apple Coffee Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||22 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 5 cup Apples, tart, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Nuts, Pecans, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Oil, vegetable
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup Flour, all-purpose, sifted
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
How to make Apple Coffee Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Oil 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan slightly
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine apples with raisins, sugar and pecans. Mix it well and let it aside for almost 30 minutes.
- Stir in oil, egg vanilla, and. Sift together soda, flour and cinnamon, and stir into apple mixture about a third at a time for moistening dry ingredients.
- Now you can turn batter into the pan. Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool the apple coffee cake slightly before serving.