Apple Crisp Bowl Recipe
|Apple Crisp Bowl Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
- 7 Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice (Fresh)
- ½ cup Butter
How to make Apple Crisp Bowl:
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine apple, vanilla and lemon juice.
- On the top layer it with apple slices
- Combine oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture on apple layers, put butter over it.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.