Apple Custard Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/custard-apple-tart/24070
|Apple Custard Pie Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 (9-inch) Unbaked Pie Crust
- 1½ cups Applesauce
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1½ cup Milk
How to make Apple Custard Pie:
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl, until well combined.
- Add applesauce, cinnamon, salt and milk. Mix well.
- Place pie-crust into a 9-inch pie pan and pour the prepared mixture over the crust.
- Bake in oven at 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake again for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes-out clean.
- Cool & serve.