Apple Fritters Recipe
|Apple Fritters Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 Apples (peeled and chopped lengthwise)
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 10 cups Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cold Beer
- Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Apple Fritters:
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add beer and beat the mixture to combine.
- Heat oil in a heavy pot.
- Drop the apple slices in the batter.
- Fry the batter coated apple slices for about 1-1/2 minutes or till golden brown.
- Drain the fritters on paper towels.
- Dust with confectioners sugar and serve.