Apple Fudge Squares Recipe
|Apple Fudge Squares Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (sifted)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 oz Baking Chocolate (unsweetened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Applesauce
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Pecans (chopped)
How to make Apple Fudge Squares:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degree F.
- Grease the bottom of an 8-inch square pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a double boiler, over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add sugar and applesauce.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Blend in vanilla and stir in pecans.
- Pour this mixture into the greased pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and cut in square shapes.