Apple Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
|Apple Glazed Pork Chops Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Pork Chops (1-inch thick)
- 1 tart Green Apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Applesauce
- 1 oz dry Onion Soup Mix
How to make Apple Glazed Pork Chops:
- In a skillet cook the chops for 5 minutes till brown on both sides.
- Mix the apple, applesauce, and onion soup mix.
- In a baking dish, place the chops and top it off with the apple mixture.
- Bake at 190 degrees C for 30 minutes.