Apple Lasagna Recipe
|Apple Lasagna Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 (21 ounce) cans Apple Pie Filling
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 8 Lasagna Noodles (cooked and drained)
- 6 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup quick cooking Oats
- ½ tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground Nutmeg
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
How to make Apple Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a large bowl.
- Place the contents of one apple pie filling can in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread half of the noodles over it, followed by the cheese mixture.
- Layer again with the remaining noodles and the second can of apple pie filling.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, butter, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the pie filling.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk sour cream and 1/3 cup brown sugar in a small bowl, until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish the apple lasagna with cream-sugar mix and serve.