Apple Latkes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://theveglife.com/carrot-and-apple-latkes-vegan/
|Apple Latkes Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Confectioner's Sugar
- 3 medium Apples (Peeled, grated)
How to make Apple Latkes:
- Beat the eggs well in a large mixing bowl with milk.
- Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and a dash of salt in a separate bowl.
- Combine both the above-made mixtures and apples in a large bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a skillet on high flame and pour a large tablespoon full of batter into the hot oil in the skillet.
- Cook until lightly golden, and then flip over to cook the other side.
- Remove the apple latke from skillet with a spatula and place it on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Sprinkle the hot apple latke with confectioner's sugar.
- Serve Apple Latkes hot with applesauce.