Apple Murabba Recipe
|Apple Murabba Recipe|
|Rating||6.8 / 10 (9 votes)|
- 1 kg Fresh apples
- 200 gms Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
How to make Apple Murabba:
- Wash apples properly.
- Peel them and cut into pieces.
- Poke holes into apple pieces with the help of a needle.
- Boil till it turns smooth.
- Prepare sugar syrup of one thread consistency.
- Now cook the apples in sugar syrup till it turns thick.
- Sprinkle saffron on it and keep it for cooling.
- Place Apple Murrabba in airtight jar.
- Serve it with meal.