Apple Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://iadorefood.com/recipes/buttery-cinnamon-apple-pancake-for-steve/
|Apple Pancakes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Flavoring (any of your choice)
- 3 medium Apples (peeled and coarsely grated)
- 2 Eggs (well beaten)
- 1½ cups Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Confectioner's Sugar (for dusting)
How to make Apple Pancakes:
- Combine flour, flavoring, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix beaten eggs with milk and gradually add to the flour mix.
- Add apples and blend well.
- Heat oil in a skillet and drop large spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and flatten out.
- Simmer until golden. Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Dust with confectioner's sugar.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm.