Apple Peanut Butter Crisp Recipe
|Apple Peanut Butter Crisp Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 cooking apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup quick-cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ cups light cream or Vanilla Ice-cream.
- Original non-stick Cooking Spray
How to make Apple Peanut Butter Crisp:
- Combine flour, oats, salt and brown sugar in a small bowl then blend in the peanut butter and other butter with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spray 9x1 ½ inch round microwave dist with the no-stick cooking spray.
- Place the apples in the prepared dish, top them with oat mixture and microwave them for 14-16 min turning the dish ¼ turn halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve warm with cream or ice-cream.