Apple Pie with Nuts Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.gardnerpie.com/topped_fruit_pies.html
|Apple Pie with Nuts Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 250 g Butter
- 2 glasses Self-Raising Flour (Maida)
- 1½ glasses Sugar
- 100 g grounded Nuts
- Some Golden Raisins
- 4 Eggs (beaten well)
- 4 Red Apples (peeled and cut into pieces)
- Drops of Brandy
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
How to make Apple Pie with Nuts:
- Immerse the apple pieces in water separately.
- Mix butter with eggs and beat to melt the butter.
- Add flour, sugar, and vanilla. Mix well so that the ingredients integrate with each other and form a sticky and elastic batter.
- Add apple pieces, nuts, raisins, and drops of brandy. Mix with your hand.
- Pour the batter into buttered pie shells and bake for 40 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees F.