Apple Pork Chop Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/recipe.nsf/55e548eeef8c89b9852568d4004c5ffe/B54C2E4E9BF6A6DD852579F1005DF56D
|Apple Pork Chop Casserole Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 boneless Pork Loin Chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 1 small tart Green Apple (cored and chopped)
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stuffing Mix (crushed)
- 2/3 cup condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (undiluted)
How to make Apple Pork Chop Casserole:
- Heat the oil in a skillet and then cook the chops for 5 minutes until both sides are browned.
- Place the water, butter, apple and raisins in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the stuffing mix and stir.
- Remove from heat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Grease a baking dish and place the chops in it. Add the stuffing mix and pour the mushroom soup over it.
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.