Apple Pork Chops Recipe
|Apple Pork Chops Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 Pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
- 3/4 Cup hot water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Apple Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Take a large skillet and heat oil.
- Fry onion in oil for about 1 minute or till tender.
- Remove onion and keep aside.
- Now fry pork chops on both sides until brown.
- Put chops in 8x12 inch baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover the chops with cooked onion and apples.
- Combine mustard, brown sugar, cloves and water in a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture over chops.
- Cover and bake it in the preheated oven for about 30 to 45 minutes.