Apple Rhubarb Pie Recipe
|Apple Rhubarb Pie Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 2 cups Red Rhubarb (sliced)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 can (21 oz) Apple Pie Filling
- ¾ tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 3 tbsp instant Tapioca
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked Pie Crusts
How to make Apple Rhubarb Pie:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll rhubarb in the mixture to coat properly. Leave aside for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix apple pie filling, apple pie spice, and tapioca into the rhubarb mixture.
- Place one pie crust in a 9-inch buttered pie dish and spread the fruit mixture on it.
- Cover with another crust, sealing and fluting the edges.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes and cool completely.
- Cut into slices and serve.