Apple Rings in Sherry Syrup Recipe
|Apple Rings in Sherry Syrup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 6 medium Apples (peeled & cored)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Sherry Wine
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Mace
- 1 tbsp Lemon Rind (grated)
How to make Apple Rings in Sherry Syrup:
- Cut the apples into 1" thick slices.
- Heat sugar, sherry wine, and water in a pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add cinnamon, mace, grated rind, and apples.
- Cook for 10-15 min on low flame. Don't soften the apples. Leave it a little crunchy.
- Serve it with roasted meats.