Apple Scone Recipe
|Apple Scone Recipe|
- 1 Medium Cooking Apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 60 gms Fine Granulated Sugar
- 250 gms All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 60 gm Butter
- 150 ml Milk
- Â½ tsp Salt
How to make Apple Scone:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then add in the butter, sugar and chopped apple.
- Add milk until a soft but not sticky dough is obtained.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each into a 1-¼" thick and 8" round and mark into 8 wedges.
- Place on a greased baking sheet, brush the top with milk and sprinkle with the light brown sugar.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Apple Scones are ready. Serve hot with butter.