Apple Streusel Muffins Recipe
|Apple Streusel Muffins Recipe|
- 1½ cups Flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Shortening
- 1 large Egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Tart Apples (cored & chopped)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
How to make Apple Streusel Muffins:
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add in shortening and blend the ingredients, until fine crumbs are formed.
- Combine egg and milk and pour the mixture into the dry ingredients, all at once. Stir in the apples.
- Use a spoon to fill the batter into paper-lined muffins. Fill each muffin to about 2/3.
- Mix the topping ingredients and add the mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven, on a temperature of 375 degree F, for 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.