Applesauce Banana Bread Recipe
|Applesauce Banana Bread Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Bananas (ripen)
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
How to make Applesauce Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Smash bananas with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Beat eggs and applesauce together. Add to the bananas.
- Gradually add flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add rest of the ingredients and beat to uniformly combine them.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out.
- Remove from oven and use a sharp knife to separate the bread from the edges and empty on a tray.
- Cool to room temperature, slice and serve.