Applesauce Noodle Kugel Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/celebrate-foods-of-rosh-hashanah/
|Applesauce Noodle Kugel Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 3/4 cup Margarine
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 240 gm Egg Noodles
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
How to make Applesauce Noodle Kugel:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, until fluffy. Add applesauce and brown sugar; mix well.
- Cook egg noodles in a large pot containing salted boiling water till tender. Drain and set aside.
- Combine cooked egg noodles and egg mixture in a bowl.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9*13'' inch baking dish with margarine.
- Pour the noodle mixture in the dish, sprinkle with cardamom powder and put it in the oven.
- Bake it until it turns brown; take it out and serve.