Apricot And Custard Delight Recipe
|Apricot And Custard Delight Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 5-6 tbsp Custard Powder
- 1 cup thick Cream
- 2 tbsp Walnut Halves
- Apricot Kernels
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 2 cups dried Apricots (soaked overnight)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 liter Milk
How to make Apricot And Custard Delight:
- De-seed from apricots and set aside.
- Make a mixture of milk and custard powder.
- Now add apricots and sugar in a non-stick pan.
- Heat the mixture on a low heat.
- Mash the apricots with the back of the spoon as they boil.
- Stir it frequently until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from heat and add walnuts.
- Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Transfer the apricot mixture into a glass bowl.
- Now pour the custard and cream over to make second and third layer.
- Refrigerate it for about 2-3 hours.
- Garnish it with apricot kernels, mint leaves and walnut halves.
- Serve it chilled.