Apricot Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.canned-fresh.com/recipe/apricot-sauce/
|Apricot Sauce Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 ounce Apricots (dried)
- ¾ cup Apple Juice
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Ginger (ground) (to taste)
- 1 Cinnamon (ground) (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Vermouth
How to make Apricot Sauce:
- Take a pan and put apple juice in it, along with apricots. Bring it to boil.
- Now reduce heat to simmer, cover the pan and let the ingredients cook for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally, so that apricots don't stick to the pan.
- When cooked, strain the mixture and let it cool. Reserve the liquid.
- Now, chop the cooked apricots and keep them aside.
- Take a saucepan and add water, cornstarch, orange juice, cinnamon, honey and ginger to it. Stir constantly while cooking.
- Remove it from the flame when it is thick and then add apricots, vermouth and the liquid reserved earlier.
- Serve hot or chilled.