Apricot Summer Sundae Recipe
|Apricot Summer Sundae Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2- 1/2 cups Apricots (sliced, divided)
- 2 tsp of Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Orange Peel (grated)
- 2 cups Vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- Raspberries (optional)
- Slivered orange peel (optional)
How to make Apricot Summer Sundae:
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups of apricots, brown sugar and grated orange peel.
- Spoon evenly into individual dessert dishes, then top with the vanilla frozen yogurt.
- Garnish with raspberries, remaining sliced apricots and slivered orange peel.
- Serve immediately.