Artichoke Chicken Recipe
|Artichoke Chicken Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 (4 ounce) Chicken Breast Halves (boneless and skinless)
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered Artichokes (drained and chopped)
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ cup full-fat Mayonnaise
- A pinch of Garlic Powder
How to make Artichoke Chicken:
- Mix together artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a buttered 11x7x2 inch baking dish.
- Add the artichoke mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered, for 30-35 minutes, at 375 degrees F.
- Remove, slice, and serve hot.