Asian Pear With Peppercorn Recipe
|Asian Pear With Peppercorn Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 Asian Pears
- 20 Peppercorns
- Pine nuts
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tbsp sugar
How to make Asian Pear With Peppercorn:
- Wash, peel and core the pear.
- Cut into four pieces around the edges.
- Attach in 2-3 peppercorns o the outer side of the pear.
- Mix water, sugar and pear in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
- Cook it for 5 minutes o low heat.
- After it is done cool it and put it in the fridge.
- Serve it with 2-3 pears and some pine nuts on top.
serve it as a dessert.