Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
|Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe|
||495 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 cup packed light Brown Sugar
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Asian Chili paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 pound pork Tenderloin (fat-trimmed)
How to make Asian Pork Tenderloin:
- Take the sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the green onions, garlic, brown sugar, chili paste and pepper. Whisk thoroughly.
- In a dish take the tenderloin and pour the sauce over it. Coat the tenderloin thoroughly with the sauce.
- Cover the dish with an aluminum foil and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Line a baking dish with foil and place the pork and sauce in it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 230 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing.