Asian-Style Pasta Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: https://jovialfoods.com/blog/2011/07/asian-chicken-pasta-salad/
|Asian-Style Pasta Salad Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (16 oz) package Pasta
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 cup Asian-Style Salad Dressing
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- 1 tbsp fresh Ginger Root (minced, optional)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced, optional)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- ½ tbsp Sesame Seeds
How to make Asian-Style Pasta Salad:
- Boil water in a large pot and blanch broccoli in it for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from water.
- Blanch snow peas for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Boil water in a large pan with salt to taste.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water until tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add Asian-style salad dressing to the pasta and toss well.
- Add broccoli, red bell pepper, red onion, snow peas, ginger and garlic. Toss well to blend the contents well.
- Add salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the pasta salad for several hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle sesame oil and sesame seeds over the salad and serve.