Asparagus Almandine Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lickmyspoon.com/asparagus-almondine/
|Asparagus Almandine Recipe|
- 2 Pounds asparagus, cooked
- 1/4 Cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Asparagus Almandine:
- Take the cooked asparagus and drain.
- In a small skillet, melt butter.
- Saute almonds over low flame until golden brown. Stir it continuously.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Pour this mixture over hot asparagus.
- Asparagus Almandine is ready.