Asparagus and Tomato Skillet Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/julietsveganista/18286861749
|Asparagus and Tomato Skillet Recipe|
- 330 gm Tomatoes (peeled, deseeded and chopped)
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Spring Onion (minced)
- 250 gm Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Water
How to make Asparagus and Tomato Skillet:
- Discard the tough ends of Asparagus and cut them into 3-inch pieces.
- Add water, vinegar, salt and sugar to a pan and bring it to boil over medium heat. Keep it aside.
- Now heat the oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium flame.
- Add in asparagus and saute for 3 minutes. Add the spring onions and chopped tomato pieces.
- Now add the water, vinegar, sugar, salt mixture to it, stir properly and cover the skillet.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add pepper to taste and serve hot.