Asparagus Duck Soup Recipe
|Asparagus Duck Soup Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 dressed Duck (approx 1 kg)
- 250 g fresh Asparagus
- 8 g Scallions (sectioned)
- 8 g Ginger (sliced)
- 1-1/3 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Monosodium Glutamate
- 25 g Cooking Wine
How to make Asparagus Duck Soup:
- Cut the duck into small chunks.
- Boil the asparagus and then cut it into 3 cm long sections. Set aside.
- Boil the duck chunks as well. Wash them, clean and transfer to a boiling pot.
- Add cooking wine, scallions, ginger and six cups of water.
- Allow it to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 1 ½ hour.
- Add asparagus, salt and monosodium glutamate. Cook for half an hour, before it is ready to be served.