Atte Jo Seero Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sindhirecipe.blogspot.in/2012/06/atte-jo-seero.html
|Atte Jo Seero Recipe|
||2 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Sugar, powered
- 1 cup Ghee
- 2- 3 Cardamom, powdered
- ½ cup Dry Fruits (Almond, Cashew Nuts, Raisins and Pistachios)
- 1 tsp Rose Water
How to make Atte Jo Seero:
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat ghee in it.
- Add wheat flour to it and cardamom to it and roast it for 15- 20 minutes over low heat while stirring continuously till it turns golden brown.
- Now, take 4 cups of water in a small bowl and dissolve sugar in it.
- Add this sugar to the wheat flour mixture and stir it on simmer for another 10- 15 minutes or till the water is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle rose water on it. Garnish it with dry fruits and serve hot.