Aubergine Flan Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.monmenu.fr/s/recipes/Recette-Flan-aux-aubergines-et-aux-olives-6520848
|Aubergine Flan Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Aubergines (Brinjal)(peeled & sliced)
- 4 large Eggs (beaten)
- 60 g Refined Flour (Maida)
- 20 ml fresh Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch of Nutmeg (Jaifal)
How to make Aubergine Flan:
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C.
- Simmer sliced aubergines in 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt for 15 minutes, until they become soft.
- Drain properly and process in a blender to make smooth puree.
- In a large bowl, combine together pureed aubergines, eggs, cream, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Transfer the mixture into a buttered baking dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool to serve.