Aubergine Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thesinglegourmetandtraveller.com/2012/06/11/bread-salad-with-aubergine-pomegranate-2/
|Aubergine Salad Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 large Aubergine (Brinjal)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Tomato (chopped)
How to make Aubergine Salad:
- Bake aubergine in a preheated oven at 350 degree F for 10 minutes, or until very tender.
- Remove from the oven and peel its skin.
- Smash properly and add oil, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix well and garnish with chopped tomatoes.
- Aubergine Salad is ready to serve.