Avocado-Corn Salad with Creamy Salsa Dressing Recipe
|Avocado-Corn Salad with Creamy Salsa Dressing Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/4 cup Prepared Salsa Made With Garlic, Chilies And Cilantro Preferable
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice Or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 medium Head Romaine Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Ripe Avocado (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 oz Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese (diced)
- 1 large Beefsteak Tomato (halved, seeded and diced)
- 1 cup Fresh Corn Kernels, Or Frozen Kernels (thawed)
- Corn Tortilla Chips (crumbled)
How to make Avocado-Corn Salad with Creamy Salsa Dressing:
- Process Mayonnaise, salsa and lime juice in blender until smooth. Add water if necessary to thin the dressing consistency.
- Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce in large bowl and toss with 1/2 of the dressing. Gently toss in remaining ingredients except corn chips. Drizzle with remaining dressing, and then top with corn chips.