Avocado-Mango Salsa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/pineapple-mango-avocado-salsa/
|Avocado-Mango Salsa Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Avocado (peeled, pitted, and diced)
- 1 Mango (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeded and diced)
- 3/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Avocado-Mango Salsa:
- Toss together mango, bell pepper, onion, sugar, olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl.
- Gently fold in diced avocado, and season with salt.